Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Some reasons why I am SO excited to serve a mission in Alabama

***It is honestly a dream coming true for me!
***Heavenly Father has so much in store for me and is preparing the people of Alabama to meet me.
***I haven't been to the South in a really really long time so it will all be new to me.
***I'm excited for the rain and thunderstorms!!!!
***I love southern accents :) Hearing it makes me smile
***I can't wait to meet people that are so different from me and find similarities between us and relate to them.
***I want to come back saying "ya'll". I really hope I do.
***I can't wait to see the lives of people change as they take a steps toward baptism and have the Holy Ghost with them.
***I can't wait to be fully dedicated in such a great work of the Lord. It will be nice to not have "worldly" distractions hanging over me.
***I will feel the spirit more than I ever have in my entire life!
***I KNOW that it is the place for me!
These are just a few, but I am just so blessed and so excited for this new adventure coming up in my life! I know once I get there, I won't want to leave. I know that Heavenly Father will be there with me every step of the way when things get hard. I know they will get hard, but I am ready to punch those problems/trials out of the window and just trust in the Lord with everything. I will be in the Lord's hands and anything I do is going to be for the Lord and any accomplishments I have will be because of Heavenly Father and His help/guidance! :) WAHOO! August needs to get here NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment