Sunday, June 30, 2013

My first temple experience! (((Mesa Temple))) Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday afternoon, at 11:30, I went through the Mesa temple to make covenants with my Heavenly Father and receive my own endowments. I was honestly sick to my stomach nervous beforehand, but as soon as I stepped inside the temple, every worry went away. I first went through initiatory at 11:30 and then met with the rest of my family at 1. The ladies at the temple helped me so much and I'm grateful for that. It was definitely more different than I thought it would be, but it was a good type of different. I LOVED the Celestial room and the peace that was felt inside there. The scriptures make more sense to me now and it makes me want to read them more and more. I can't wait to go back again this week! Heavenly Father is the best! I'm so happy that my whole family was able to make it. It really was the best!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment