Tuesday, July 16, 2013

36 DAYS!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!

okay. This is crazy!!!!! I will be going to the MTC IN 36 DAYS!!!!!!!! AHHH Time really does fly by and I can't believe it!!! :) I am getting so excited, yet nervous at the same time, but I know that with God by my side, I can do hard things!!!

I am so close to being done with the Book of Mormon. I have been using my "100 day" reading checklist which has helped me a ton! It's all just so crazy and I can't wait for the amazing adventure ahead of me!

I have noticed how much satan has been trying to attack me before I go which I heard is totally normal for pre-missionaries because he simply just doesn't want you to go. SATAN IS DUMB. End of story.

The Mesa Temple is closed for cleaning until later this month which I am super bummed about, but can't wait to go again and again before I leave!!! I love the temple. It's just a perfect place to find peace and answers to prayer. I had the chance to go through with Lexie for her first time on July 13th. There were A LOT of people there and they had us meditate and ponder the temple as we waited for people to be done. I just prayed really hard and started off by saying, "Heavenly Father. Please help me know.. and before I said anything else, I had this HUGE thought run through my mind saying to me, "Gracie. My daughter. YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS IS TRUE." Chills ran through me as I thought to myself, "duh. Gracie. You do know it's true. Just trust in the Lord."

I am so grateful for this gospel and for prayer and for the scriptures. Heavenly Father is mindful of us all and wants us to return to him with honor. :)

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gracie I love your blog already! You have done such a great job updating it. Im excited to keep it going while you are gone. I'm so excited for you and can't believe its coming up so fast!! Life flys by so fast! Enjoy the time you have with mom and dad. I have loved having you so close for a couple of months. You are one awesome sister and babysitter! :) love you sister! Thanks for your example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be here before you know it! Almost a month away!

    ReplyDelete