Sunday, July 21, 2013

"So do you wish you were going outside of the country?" -Everyone and their dog


.
NO.


No I am SO HAPPY about getting called to Alabama. In fact, it is perfect for me! Heavenly Father knows that this is where I'm supposed to go.

It's funny; I really do think Heavenly Father has a sense of humor...

When I was filling out my papers, I filled out the part about going foreign and learning a new language that I was "REALLY willing to go foreign and learn a language." People have said that you are pretty much guaranteed to go foreign and learn a new language if you write that on the paperwork.

Well, I think Heavenly Father thinks it's funny to send me to Alabama because yes, it will be all foreign to me and yes, the southern "twang" will definitely be different for me and something to get used to and try to understand.

Plus, having a stateside mission means that packages and letters will come to me quickly and safely and that walmart is just a quick stop down the street for any items that I may need.

The southern food is going to be either really really good or really really sketchy depending on where I go which I'm excited about as well :)

Oh. and let's not forget the AMAZING thunderstorms and random rain downpours during the summer time!!! AHHHHH!!!

I am just so excited :) 31 DAYS. A MONTH. THAT'S IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment